Nuova Simonelli Appia Life Volumetric 1 Group Espresso Machine
Availability -Ships in 2 to 3 Weeks
The Appia Life Volumetric is the ideal machine for baristas looking for amazingly consistent coffee. Being volumetric this machine allows baristas to program desired volumes and consistently pull shots at that volume throughout the day. Because the barista no longer has to monitor each and every shot, they are given precious time to interact with customers or perhaps begin another order. Making this machine ideal for a number of shops and setups.
Though economically priced, Appia Life has a sleek design, improved brew groups, and shot control buttons. All Appia Life models include standard features like soft infusion, powerful steam with push-pull controls, cool-touch wands with steam tips ideal for micro-foaming, automatic back-flushing, and much more.
- Configuration: 1 Group / Single Group
- Auto volumetric operation
- Able to prepare up to 125 cappuccinos daily
- Suitable for: home, small restaurants, small coffee shops, small cafes, bars, hotels, office, and mobile environments
- Upgraded raised groups make it easier to fit larger to-go cups underneath your portafilter, and the steam wand will simplify milk-steaming
- Upgraded cool touch steam wands are double insulated wands that you can touch without burning your hand
- Push-Pull Steam: A user-friendly push-pull steam system.
- Soft Infusing System: SIS (Soft Infusion Systems) reduces the importance of proper tamping technique, leading to a far more consistent espresso and eliminating human error.
- Automated Cleanings: The machine comes with an automated cleaning process, in which the barista can use the digital display to select the desired group or groups to be cleaned.
- Reverse Mirror: The back-plate is designed to act as a mirror, allowing the barista to monitor every aspect of the brewing process.
- Bar Pump Gauge: It comes standard with a bar pump gauge, making it easier than ever to check pressure profiles.
- Water Level Indicator: Monitor boiler water levels easily using the water level indicator.
- Colors: Black, White
- NSF Rated
- 16"L x 22"H x 21"W
- Boiler Size: 5 lt
- Volts: 110V
- Watts: 1500
- Amp Draw: 13
- Power Input: Nema 5-15
- Includes factory accessories, service plan, and installation
- Water filtration is required (sold separately)