Nuova Simonelli Appia Life Semi-Automatic 1 Group Espresso Machine
Availability -Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead times.
The Appia Life Semiautomatic builds on the success of the Appia Semiautomatic, further pushing the limits of the already proven espresso machine.
The Appia Life semiautomatic is our basic model of the Appia Life series. While it may lack some technical features, this machine is more than capable of delivering high-quality espresso, especially at the hands of a well-trained barista. Being semiautomatic the machine is in complete control of the barista during the extraction processes requiring them to both start and end it.
Semi-Automatic (Standard Appia Life Series): These lower-priced models are still capable of delivering high-quality espresso. “Semi-automatic” means the barista is in complete control of the machine during the extraction process, both starting and ending the shot according to their trained eye, or by using a separate timer or scale.
Semi-automatic machines have no programming or automatic steam wand options. Additionally, Appia Life delivers 13% energy savings, and a 20% less environmental impact (based on an independent Life Cycle Assessment analysis).
- Suitable for: demanding professionals, smaller equipment budgets
- Semi-automatic operation, 1 group / single group
- Manual Dosing means a single button starts & stops espresso shots for use with shot-timers or scales
- Upgraded raised groups make it easier to fit larger to-go cups underneath your portafilter, and the steam wand will simplify milk-steaming
- Upgraded cool touch steam wands are double insulated wands that you can touch without burning your hand
- Push-Pull Steam: A user-friendly push-pull steam system.
- Soft Infusing System: SIS (Soft Infusion Systems) reduces the importance of proper tamping technique, leading to a far more consistent espresso and eliminating human error.
- Automated Cleanings: The machine comes with an automated cleaning process, in which the barista can use the digital display to select the desired group or groups to be cleaned.
- Reverse Mirror: The back-plate is designed to act as a mirror, allowing the barista to monitor every aspect of the brewing process.
- Bar Pump Gauge: It comes standard with a bar pump gauge, making it easier than ever to check pressure profiles.
- Water Level Indicator: Monitor boiler water levels easily using the water level indicator.
- Color: Black, White
- Water connection and drain required
- NSF rated
1 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- Up to 150 cappuccinos per day
- 15.9"W x 21.4"D x 19.6"H, 71.6 lbs
- Boiler Size: 5 lt
- Power: 110V / 1500W / 13A / Nema 5-15 Plug
Nuova Simonelli Appia Life Semi-Automatic 1 Group Brochure
Nuova Simonelli Appia Life Semi-Automatic 1 Group Spec Sheet
Nuova Simonelli Appia Life Semi-Automatic 1 Group Electrical Diagram