Standard Warranty on new equipment purchases from Black Rabbit Service Co.
1. The warranty period starts the date the unit is originally shipped to the customer's location and ends one year thereafter.
2. Wear and tear/preventive maintenance items such as (including but not limited to) gaskets, baskets, screens, water filters, and other moving parts, etc. are explicitly excluded from this and all other warranties, express or implied.
3. BRS will repair or replace, at BRS's sole discretion, any defective equipment due to materials or workmanship.
4. All shipping charges for replacement parts or equipment are the responsibility of the customer.
5. The warranty is VOID if: a) the equipment has been subject to misuse or abuse, a natural catastrophe, or has been altered, tampered with or repaired by anyone other than BRS, or a BRS approved agent; b) the equipment failed or components were damaged by improper electrical connections, electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit; c) the damage resulted from unauthorized usage or disassembly of the equipment; d) the machine has been installed with improper or non-BRS approved water filtration resulting in scale formation or corrosion of the components.
6. BRS is not liable for any consequential, incidental damages, expenses or costs incurred by customer as a result of any defective equipment or warranty work or for any delay in the repair or replacement of equipment.
7. Customer shall be responsible to clearly explain the equipment failure when complaint is registered and shall be responsible to carry out any instructions given by BRS in an attempt to remedy the problem.
8. This warranty applies only to customers who purchased the equipment directly from BRS and is non-transferable to any second party.
9. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION BY ANY PERSON WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT OR ANY PART THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS.