Synesso MVP Espresso Machine
Availability -Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead times.
What is it?
The Synesso MVP is a quality espresso machine with individual brew boilers, PID temperature control, programmable volumetrics, Programmable pre-infusion with an external pump and motor.
Who is it for?
The MVP is for anyone who wants a solidly dependable and good looking machine with a long lifespan and wants full control over their espresso recipes.
Why do we carry it?
The Synesso MVP is built for any business wanting total control of the brew process. The MVP can be set up in manual mode for a hands on experience and you can record and save your manual brews and use it volumetrically. You can also program the volumetrics on the handheld controller. Pre-infsion is set by opening the brew valves and allowing line pressure into the portafilter without the pump. Looking for even more control over pre-infusion? Check out the Synesso MVP Hydra!
- Manually control pre-infusion and pump time with paddle
- Record Volumetric recipes manually or set them on the handheld controller
- Large timer displays
- Multiple boilers with independent temperature control
- Auto backflush
- 2 Group - Power - 220 Volts. - 28 Amps - 3 wire - single phase
- 3 Group Power - 220 Volts. - 36 Amps - 3 wire - single phase
- 2 Group Dimensions - 21"h X 30"w X 24"d - 154 lbs.
- 3 Group Dimensions - 21"h X 41"w X 24"d - 190 lbs.
- Brew Boiler - 1.9 ltr. each
- Steam Boiler - 2 group - 7.7 ltr. - 3 group - 12.3 ltr.
- Required Plumbing - 3/8" compression connection, Indirect drain (Floor sink)