Ratio Six Coffee Brewer
Thanks to Ratio Six, world-class coffee is more accessible than ever. Engineered with the brewing precision of the Ratio Eight, the Six offers the one-button convenience of its bigger sibling with a leaner form and lighter price.
- Ratio Six Coffee Maker
- Ratio Six Thermal Carafe + Filter Basket
- Lid for Filter Basket with Heat Shield
- Catcher for Filter Basket
- Ratio Microfiber Towel
- Basket Paper Filters - 4 sample filters
- Operation guide
- Removeable power cord
- Brews up to 40oz. (eight 5oz. cups)
- 5-year warranty
- Powerful 1400 watt/120 volt heating element
- Dimensions: 13.5" deep x 6.75" wide x 14.25" tall
- Weight: 8 lbs
- The Ratio Six coffee maker is built with thick, precision stamped stainless steel with a satin stainless steel or matte black finish
- Laboratory grade handblown borosilicate glass water lines
- BPA-free copolymer water tank with water markings from 2 to 8 cups, with accuracy to within 1 ounce. The tank holds 44 ounces / 1.3 liters of water at the full mark, with roughly 10% of that volume absorbed into the coffee grounds. 44 ounces poured into the water tank should yield about 40 ounces of brewed coffee.
- The optional heat shield completely surrounds the shower head during brewing, increasing the extraction of your coffee and producing a very hot cup of coffee, all while keeping within the industry-accepted standards for coffee brewing. The coffee is typically just shy of 200 degrees F at the end of the brew cycle. For those that prefer their coffee really hot, or add lots of milk or cream, the heat shield is a great brewing accessory.
- Carafe holds flat bottom basket paper filters such as Melitta
- Designed in Portland, Oregon