Mahlkonig EK43 Coffee Grinder
The EK43 provides the evenest extraction of the coffee’s valuable aroma and is known to be a guarantor for an outstanding taste experience and a symbol of quality. Its special shape has become an icon within the international barista scene, which feels deeply connected to the EK43 by its shared passion for coffee.
- Recommended for Coffee Press, French Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish
- Colors: Copper, Matte White, Matte Black
- Vertical 98mm Flat Burrs
- Stepless Grind Adjust
- Easy Maintenance
- Includes: EK43 grinder, removable hopper with bean stopper, combined bag clamp/knock-off device, and grounds tray
- 98mm Flat Burrs - extremely large steel burrs ensure consistency and speed to keep up with even the busiest rush hours.
- Vertical - flat burrs are mounted vertically, making access easy and greatly reducing retention for single-shot setups.
- High Torque Motor -12 amps and 1300 watts, the EK's large motor will power through beans of all varietals and roast styles.
- High Speed - the EK43 can grind through its kilo-sized (2.2 lb) hopper in under a minute.
- Stepless - Grind adjustments are straightforward and instantaneous thanks to the spring-loaded adjustment dial mounted on the face of the case.
- 9"W x 16"D x 30"H
- Watts: 1300W
- Volts: 110v
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Hopper Capacity: 2.2 lbs
- Dosing Type: Doserless/Chute Only
- Adjustment Configuration: Stepless - Single Revolution
- Grinder Style: Burr - Flat Steel
- Burr Diameter: 98mm