Curtis G4 ThermoPro Twin 1 gal. Coffee Brewer
Availability -Contact email@example.com for current lead times.
What is it?
The Wilbur Curtis G4 1 Gallon Double Station Coffee Brewer
Who is it for?
Any cafe, restaurant, or bar in need of, high quality, in need of a high volume coffee brewer.
Why do we carry it?
The Curtis G4 Thermopro 1 gallon Twin brewer is designed to put out some serious volume! Brew up-to 2 gallons of coffee at a time with amazing control over your recipes. The G4 technology allows you to control every aspect of the brew cycle. Pulse on/off times, bypass percentage, drip delay, and plenty more. We love the build quality and fit and finish of Curtis G4 brewers and it's available in a single station version if you are looking to save on counter space.
- Brews up to 15-21 Gallons/hr
- Easy to use touch screen
- Manual hot water spigot
- Individually program each pulse in the brew cycle, as well as by pass and drip delay
- Can be field converted to run on 30 or 40 amp circuits to increase brew capacity
- Voltage -220, Max Amp Draw - 23/34.5, Phase - 1, Wires - 3 +G
- Water inlet - 3/8" Male Flare, Required PSI 50-100, Minimum Flow Rate 1.5 GPM
- 24.75" High X 20.13" Wide X 20.63" Deep
- Dispenser clearance - 13.5"
- 12 1/2" X 4 1/2" Coffee Filter Size is
*This equipment should be installed by a certified technician and meet all local code requirements
*Coffee filters and servers sold separately
Due to issues with the global supply chain this product has an extended lead time please contact our sales team for an estimated ship date.