Curtis G4 ThermoPro Single 1 gal. Coffee Brewer
Availability -Contact email@example.com for current lead times.
What is it?
The Wilbur Curtis G4 1 Gallon Single Station Coffee Brewer
Who is it for?
Any cafe, restaurant, or bar in need of, high quality, medium/high volume coffee brewer.
Why do we carry it?
The Curtis G4 Thermopro 1 gallon single brewer is one of our absolute favorites! The G4 technology allows you to control every aspect of the brew cycle. Pulse on/off times, bypass percentage, drip delay, and plenty more. The large touch screen interface allows you to program and save several individualized recipes, so you can really dial in your batch brews. We love the build quality and fit and finish of Curtis G4 brewers and it's available in a two station version if you really need to crank out some coffee!
- Brews up to 7.5 Gallons/hr
- Dual Voltage - It come with a 110v. cord, but can be field converted for 220v
- Easy to use touch screen
- Individually program each pulse in the brew cycle, as well as by pass and drip delay
- Manual hot water spigot
- Dual Voltage - 120/240, Max Amp Draw - 14, Phase - 1, Wires - 2/3 +G
- Water inlet - 3/8" Male Flare, Required PSI 50-100, Minimum Flow Rate 1.5 GPM
- 24.75" High X 9.13" Wide X 20.75" Deep
- Dispenser clearance - 13.5"
- 12 1/2" X 4 1/2" Coffee Filter Size is
*This equipment should be installed by a certified technician and meet all local code requirements
*Coffee filters and servers sold separately
Due to issues with the global supply chain this product has an extended lead time please contact our sales team for an estimated ship date.