Curtis G3 5 Gal. Hot Water Dispenser - Low Faucet
Availability -Contact email@example.com for current lead times.
What is it?
The Wilbur Curtis G3 5 Gallon Hot Water Dispenser with a low faucet
Who is it for?
Any cafe, restaurant, or bar in need of hot water
Why do we carry it?
Sometimes a simple need requires a simple solution. Wether you need hot water for Americanos, pour overs, tea or even a little help cleaning the floors, the Curtis 5 gallon hot water dispenser will get the job done! Easily set your desired temperature (140º-210º F) and the bright display will keep you up to date on the current boiler temp. This version of the Curtis G3 Hot Water Dispenser's spigot is lower sitting at 9"s compared to the standard version's spout height of 13.63"s giving you a more consistent water flow.
- Easily set temperature from 140º - 210º F
- Dual Voltage - Supplied with a 110v. cord, but can be field converted for 220v
- Individually program each pulse in the brew cycle, as well as by pass and drip delay
- Manual hot water spigot
- Dual Voltage - 120/240, Max Amp Draw - 12.5/22.7, Phase - 1, Wires - 2/3 +G
- Water inlet - 1/4" Male Flare, Required PSI 50-100, Minimum Flow Rate 1.5 GPM
- 25.75" High X 7.5" Wide X 25.38" Deep (w/ faucet)
- Spout Height - 9"
*This equipment should be installed by a certified technician and meet all local code requirements
Due to issues with the global supply chain this product has an extended lead time please contact our sales team for an estimated ship date.