QuickTech ™️©️®️: Managing Recipes on the Wally Milk from La Marzocco!
What? You through the road ended at the bottom of the menu? As if! You’ve got the Wally Milk from La Marzocco on your side to create all the recipes your silly lil heart desires. From the foamiest of froths to the silkiest of… s-almond-tados… yeah! Start filling those pitchers ‘cuz Air and Wally are ready with a QuickTech ™️©️®️ Tech Tip to make those steam dreams come true!
* Clear eyes, full hearts , and a steady-ish hand
· From the main menu use the Programming Encoder button to scroll to Manage Recipes.
· Press the Programming Encoder button to enter the Manage Recipes.
· Scroll to Create Recipe and press the Encoder.
· Press the Encoder once again to edit the Recipe Name to a Custom Name or choose from one of the pre-written options.
· Use the Encoder to Scroll and edit each option including Stretching, Temperature, and variable like Extra Hot or Extra Cold.
· Scroll down to Save and press the Encoder to save your new recipe.
· From Manage Recipes you move your new recipe by selecting Move Recipe.
· Scroll down to your new recipe and press the encoder once.
· Proceed to then scroll with your selected recipe to the desired position and press the Encoder once again to save the position.
· Scroll down to back to return to the Manage Recipes submenu and once again scroll to back to return to the main menu.
· From there you can head Recipe Steaming to start ripping through your newly recipe.
And that’s it! Wally takes the guess work out of remembering what temperature and wand depth a dry cappuccino should be. No more scalded hands from La Marzocco and a recipe run-through from the Black Rabbit QuickTech ™️©️®️ Tech Tip! Steamily yours! - air