QuickTech ™️©️®️: “Run The Steam” Cleaning Cycle on the Wally Milk from La Marzocco!
Are you ready to take steaming to the next level? The future is NOW with the Wally Milk from La Marzocco. Even though were in the auto steam age does not mean we should not treat our robot friends with care. So Double J is here with this weeks QuickTech ™️©️®️ Tech Tip to keep your new bf, Wally, as happy as can be.
* Milk Steaming Cleaner such as Rinza or Puro.
* Wally Medium 14oz Steaming Pitcher
* 10oz Water
· From the main menu use the Programming Encoder button to scroll to Cleaning Mode. ·
Press the Programming Encode button to enter the Cleaning Mode.
· Fill the Medium Steaming Pitcher with the recommended amount of cleaner.
· Fill the Medium Steaming Pitcher with 10oz of cold to room temperature water.
· Place the Medium Steaming Pitcher on the Oscillating Platform and press the Steam Button.
· Let the Wally do it’s thing.
· When the cleaning cycle is complete press the Steam Button to purge any remaining solution until pure steam comes out.
· Press the Encoder to exit and continue on your day.
There you have it! Wally has not only taken milk steaming but cleaning to the next level. Automation from La Marzocco and guided cleaning care from the Black Rabbit QuickTech ™️©️®️ Tech Tip! Carry on our wayward baristas!