Curtis Corinth Hot Water Dispenser - Boiler Only
Availability -Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead times.
What is it?
The Wilbur Curtis Corinth Hot Water Boiler
Who is it for?
Any cafe, restaurant, or bar in need of on demand hot water
Why do we carry it?
The quality and reliability of Curtis brewers is now available in the Corinth under counter hot water dispenser! This item is for the Boiler only to be used with the Poursteady Coffee Systems. Find the Corinth with the dispense faucet here.
- Dual Voltage
- Set temperatures between 170º-208º f
- Works with Poursteady PSI and PSI-3C
- Dual Voltage - 120/240, Max Amp Draw - 12.5/22.7, Phase - 1, Wires - 2/3 +G
- Water inlet - 3/8" Male Flare, Required PSI 50-100, Minimum Flow Rate 1.5 GPM
- Boiler - 24.52" High X 9.72" Wide X 19.27" Deep
*A Corinth Faucet or Poursteady is Required to operate this boiler
*This equipment should be installed by a certified technician and meet all local code requirements
Due to issues with the global supply chain this product has an extended lead time please contact our sales team for an estimated ship date.