QuickTech ™️©️®️: Quick Clean with the Slayer Steam LP!
Quick! The rush is over and there’s no one waiting for a drink. Grab a leftover pastry and shove it in your mouth. Then, grab the blind basket portafilter and get ready with Air for this weeks QuickTech ™️©️®️ Tech Tip quick clean with the Slayer Steam LP espresso machine.
- Blind Basket
- Blind Faith in Air
· Remove portafilter from group head and replace with blind basket portafilter.
· On the left Group Display use the Menu Button to scroll left one screen until the display reads Quick Cleaning.
· Press the Menu Botton and scroll between G1 (Group 1), G2 (Group 2), All (Both Groups), or No (No Cleaning)
· Press the Menu Button for the group you will be cleaning.
· The Slayer will immediately begin a counter going down from 12 seconds and cycling between 3s on and 3s off to clean the group.
· Place the portafilter back into the group head and repeat on the additional groups if necessary.
· Whipe down the inside of the group and baskets of the portafilter with a microfiber towel to take care of any residual oils.
There you have it. Faster than your coworker can house a pastry while ducking behind the register. Those Slayer Steam groups are ready for the next rush thanks to another entirely original Black Rabbit QuickTech ™️©️®️ Tech Tips!