QuickTech ™️©️®️: Hit It! Record & Playback with the Slayer Steam LP!
We’re back! Again, in black, ready to rock, and we’ll make sure you are too. Because when that rush comes you don’t want to be stuck playing the wrong chords, right? You’ll be ready to repeat that tune thanks to Josh and a QuickTech ™️©️®️ Tech Tip that’s studio ready!
Tools: * Fresh coffee ready to be dialed in.
· Press the Manual Mode Button on the lower front panel to the right of the group head you are using to dial in.
· The “M” symbol will then appear in the upper right corner of the Barista Dashboard.
· Remove portafilter, grind your coffee, tamp, and lock your portafilter back in.
· Move the paddle to Position 1, halfway engaged, to begin the Pre-Infusion and Brew Timer.
· Move the paddle to Position 2, fully engaged, to move from low pressure pre-infusion to high pressure.
· Move the paddle back to Position 1, halfway engaged, for Post-Infusion and Post Brew Timer.
· Complete the shot by moving the paddle back to the Home / Off Position.
· Once you are happy with a dial press the Manual Mode Button again to enter the Shot Save Screen.
· Scroll to either SH1 (Position 1) or SH2 (Position 2) to save the shot at your chosen paddle position and press the Menu Button.
· The screen will then ask if you would like to save and copy the recipe to All Groups.
· Use the Menu Button to scroll between Yes or No and press to save your choice.
Now that recipe is saved for everyone to rock the shift with speed and accuracy! That rush won’t see those tasty licks coming thanks to Slayer’s Record & Playback and the Black Rabbit QuickTech ™️©️®️ Tech Tip!