QuickTech ™️©️®️: Backflush Those Groups! With special guest LaMarzocco KB90!
Time has come to get your quick dose of the QuickTech ™️©️®️ tech tip!
- Flathead Screwdriver
- Blind Basket
- Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder
- Espresso Machine Brush
· Use a flathead screwdriver to remove the portafilter baskets and replace with blind baskets.
· Dose out one scoop of cleaning powder with the machine brush into each basket.
· Run the backflush cycle by either holding down the first and third group head buttons or running the group for five seconds on and five seconds off ten times.
· After the cycle remove the portafilters and run the group for five seconds to clear any remaining cleaning solution.
· Place the portafilters back in the group and run the backlash cycle without cleaning powder this time.
· After the second cycle remove the portafilters and fun the groups again for five seconds. · Replace the blind baskets with the espresso baskets.
· Pack up your tools.
Now you’re back in action for a new day thanks to the Black Rabbit QuickTech ™️©️®️ Tech Tip hotline.