Curtis Corinth Hot Water Dispenser
Availability -Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead times.
What is it?
The Wilbur Curtis Corinth Hot Water Dispenser
Who is it for?
Any cafe, restaurant, or bar in need of on demand hot water
Why do we carry it?
The quality and reliability of Curtis brewers is now available in the Corinth under counter hot water dispenser! The Corinth comes with both the boiler and faucet and a very affordable price. It looks and works great install on a front or back bar, and will pump out plenty of hot water for whatever beverage you want! If you just need the Curtis Corinth Boiler to use with the Poursteady brewing system you can find that here.
- Dual Voltage
- Boiler and Faucet Included
- Set temperatures between 170º-208º f
- 2 Factory preset portion control buttons and 1 manual pour
- Dual Voltage - 120/240, Max Amp Draw - 12.5/22.7, Phase - 1, Wires - 2/3 +G
- Water inlet - 1/4" Male Flare, Required PSI 50-100, Minimum Flow Rate 1.5 GPM
- Boiler - 24.52" High X 9.72" Wide X 19.27" Deep
- Faucet - 11.8" High X 3" Diameter X 6.94" Deep
- Spout Height - 7.42"
*This equipment should be installed by a certified technician and meet all local code requirements
Due to issues with the global supply chain this product has an extended lead time please contact our sales team for an estimated ship date.